Learn Everything You Need to Know About Web Development Even If You’ve Never Programmed Before!
- BackEnd Development: PHP, MySQL, XML and jSON
- FrontEnd Development: AJAX, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
Join Over 36,000 Students, and Build a Variety of Functional Websites from Scratch.
In more than 45 hours of content, this comprehensive programming course will teach you all you need to know about becoming a web developer. “Web Development” is the term used to define all the work involved in the creation of a web site or web application. Web development can range from creating a simple and static website, to the most complex web-based applications such as Facebook, Ebay, or Google Maps.
This course is regularly updated and along with video tutorials it also contains exercises, manuals and resources to help you succeed. Anyone looking to get into web development should sign up today–no prior experience necessary.
Contents and Overview
“Become a Web Developer from Scratch” will give you a new perspective on how the internet works. After you’ve completed the course, you will have the breadth of knowledge to be able to create your own websites and apps with the latest technology.
What are the requirements?
- Internet, Windows/MAC/Linux
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 231 lectures and 37 hours of content!
- Support team ready to answer your questions in less than 24h.
- Course updated regularly with the latest features and updates in the world of Web Development.
- Massive Q&A with awesome community!
- 8 Chapters covering the most popular programming languages in Web Development nowadays.
- Exercises, manuals and reference guides in each chapter.
- Final Projects for each Chapter like creating a Basic Static Website, build a CRUD SYSTEM testsite with PHP and MySQL, build a fully functional Register/Login system with PHP, MySQL, AJAX and jQuery and more!
- Each Final Project will have the source code available for download.
- Exclusive Access to Onclick Academy as a Beta Tester
- Certificate of Completion